I had gone for a couple of hours and come home and imagine my surprise when my 3 year old says the word "spelunking" and knows exactly what it means. So she took me down stairs and they gave me the down low. We have a tunnel for the kids to climb through. Daddy put a big blanket over it to make it dark in there. And not only did he teach the kids how to take to flashlight in there to go exploring, but he did it too. And he only needed a little help when he got stuck!
13 years ago
6 comments:
How fun! What a good dad.
I'm going to remember this one...I feel like we haven't chatted in forever!!! what's your email? I think I could do some good conversing there...mine is just carissa.rasmussen@gmail.com
That's really fun, cute family!
That's AWESOME!! Forget plain old Blanket forts - take them spelunking instead.
So cute! That's a great idea! I'm sure the kids had a ball!
You need more pictures!! Though, I do love the spelunking. That is awesome of DJ. Kent just teaches the boys Ultimate Fighter moves!! Then they do it to each other!!!
Post a Comment