Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bird On A Wire Photography

So... I hope our friends don't mind us posting about this, but I think its something that everyone has got to check out!

Our great friends started a photography business! Its called Bird On A Wire photography and you have GOT to check it out. They do amazing photos, from still life to nature and best of all they do one of a kind, incredible FAMILY pictures! They are creative and GREAT at what they do. They are currently in the Idaho area, and word has it they don't mind traveling either!

I have linked their photography blog to the side of my blog, please take a look! You won't regret that you did!

1 comment:

alma and nicole smith said...

haha, thanks so much for the plug jessi! hopefully we can hook up sometime soon and get some of your fam.