Monday, December 29, 2008

We wish you a Merry Christmas

Well, Christmas is over and our festivities went well. With shopping, and singing and stories to tell. Our visitors came with just moments to spare and we settled into our home full of warm air. Christmas Eve brought teachings of Christ, as he lay in a manger to bring eternal life. Then with cookies for santa and carrots for his reindeer we all went to sleep, for he soon would be there. In the morning we woke, the treats were gone. But left in their place was oh so much fun! For there were presents galore, and our stockings were stuffed! Balls, trucks, more toys and a doggy that "ruffed". With a breakfast of pancakes, and so much too do. Our bellies were full, and our hearts were too! Twas a Merry Christmas, yes it was indeed! And now we more than we ever did need!

We unstuffed the stockings, and opened the gifts. We snuggled, and played and taught the dog some new tricks.







Two parties came just around the bend! Vickie and Jessi had their birthdays to attend. And now a new age came I bet you can't guess! Yes twenty three, I am young, and so blessed!




Dj stayed home for three days or more! And it brought us some fun and smiles galore! He helped with the diapers, the meals and the plans! He played ball with Eli: he and Annica made a snowman!





It just wouldn't be right, if our guest came and we didn't show them the sights! So again, the Mall of America called us in, so we saw shops, and rode rides and touched big lego men! Eli took a nap, and woke up to say, "Hello, mmm some popcorn! OH what a great day!"




There is more, oh so, so much more we could say! But for now, Happy New Year and have a great day!

7 comments:

Anne said...

I love it! Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas.

alma and nicole smith said...

how clever! :) glad to hear you had a great Christmas! I think you look really pretty in that picture of you and DJ. oh, and happy birthday too!!

Nielsen Family said...

What a fun post! It's so great to hear you had such a wonderful time celebrating! Happy Birthday to you & hope you have a Happy New Year, too! That is a great picture of you & DJ. Love you lots!

Holly said...

What a cute post! I'm impressed you were able to rhyme everything so well! Happy Birthday--I can't believe you're only 23 (my age) and have 2 kids already! I have some catching up to do...!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Too cute! Great ryhme Jess and I love the pictures too. For some reason I hadn't realized Vikki was coming - how fun. I loved this post.

stephanie and sean said...

happy birthday jessi!!! you look stunning in that pict with Deej! what fun pictures to go along with a fun holiday! it was wonderful to see the wee ones with their christmas loot :)

Joy Hutchings said...

Happy new year!! It looks like you guys had a very fun Christmas! I bet the Annica and Eli loved Lego land!!