Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa Claus....

Is coming to town. And actually, he swung by Minnesota for a couple days. Annica loved him. Yesterday, She sat on his lap at the Mall, told him all about how she needed a puppy, and doctor things... and puppies. She came home and said "Wow! santa is really nice!" He told her to go to bed early on christmas eve (thanks santa!) and that he was sure the elves would pick her out something really special. Eli like him from a distance, but when I tried to put him on his lap, he changed his mind.
Then we were out today, and there he was AGAIN walking the streets of a shopping center. He even gave them candy canes. YUM! luckily, Annica did not notice how different he looked from yesterday to today! Happy Holidays everyone!




PS. It got up to 34 degrees today... and apparently, its only 29 in VA Beach... is this true folks? (saw it at theweatherchannel.com)

3 comments:

Holly said...

That is so cute! Curt and I can't wait for Tucker to be old enough to get the whole "Santa" thing. Kids make Christmas so much more fun and magical! :)

Britney said...

So is Miss Annica getting a cute little dachsund for Christmas?? I think it's so sweet she asked for a puppy! We miss you guys so much! How is it adjusting to a new city? It was pretty cold for like 2 days, but the weather is bouncing around!!

TnT Bingham said...

We love the pics with the kids and their candy canes! So fun! We're so glad you guys are making your way up there! I loved reading how the snow makes you feel peaceful...I'm a little jealous, I'll admit! =) We miss you, but love getting to read your fun blog! =)