Sunday, December 21, 2008

True Snow Angels


We Went sledding... in quite the place... down our driveway before a big storm yesterday. It was a blast! Annica, again LOVES the snow and thought sledding was tons of fun! . Eli can't move around very well in his gear, and falls over often. We propped him up next to a tree, then made him a snow chair. He enjoyed the sledding and was unsure of the snow, only until DJ started sticking his face in it and making silly noises At this point, I am debated settling down in a snowy place, but days like these make it worth while!





4 comments:

Mommom said...

That looks like lots of fun :) I'm glad Annika loves the snow :)

Brooke said...

Those are some CUTE pictures. Man, I can't believe the weather out your way. It must be crazy going from one extreme to the other. Your kids are adorable. Merry Christmas!!

Joy Hutchings said...

You guys have the perfect amount of snow!! We got that much the first night it snowed and we're up to about 3 feet now!! Kris won't drive on the roads anymore because we didn't want to get snow tires, he's riding the bus now! It's cheaper than towing!!I love the snow angels!! Tell Annica that Lexy still remembers her when I show her pictures she asks if we can go play with Annica. I just tell her not today!!

Christy said...

Isn't snow wonderful? It's a shame it's so cold. :) I love when the kids are so bundled up they can hardly move!!