Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This Old House

This is where we live -

A split level entry house -


THE UP STAIRS:
This is where we eat -
This is where we relax, and where Santa will come-

Annica's room

Eli's room

Our room


THE DOWN STAIRS
This is where we play

This is where I scrapbook (and do laundry)

And we are the crazies that live here! We like it here, though is cold outside. ITs nice to have more space, since we are stuck indoors most of the time. We can spread out and have space to roam, think, play... It'll do... it'll definitely do. sorry this took so long!

9 comments:

Tori said...

It looks so homey and wonderful! I love how you've decorated. It looks wonderful

grandma Shauna said...

Your house looks so cozy and the basement is so light, not even like a basement! Your room is very gorgeous. Hug and hug those cute kids ofr me and Papa.

Holly said...

What a nice place! Looks like you've already made it home. Congrats! (And I love your bed and bedspread!)

Rasmussen Family said...

Man am I jealous...All I want is some Space. I decided a one bedroom apartment really is small for two people and it doesn't help when the bed takes up the whole room. Or maybe it does...

Britney said...

You're house looks so good! I love your new couch! & I'm def jealous of your kitchen :) & Your scrapbook room! I'm so happy you guys are lovin' all the extra space!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Looks great Jess! You guys really did a great job with it too . . . can't wait to come see it in person!

Joy Hutchings said...

Cute house Jessica!! How do the kids like having their own rooms? I love the hardwood floors!!

stephanie and sean said...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!!! It feels like home and i've not even been there! I'm SO glad you posted pictures. Now when I daydream about you guys I'll be a little more accurate :) My favorite is the new bookshelves. So cute!

Christy said...

It looks great!!