Eli of course enjoyed being spoiled to bits with cuddles and rocking. He was hardly put down at all. Suprisingly- but thankfully he is still doing pretty well with me not being able to hold him nearly as much as that. However, he is wanting to be swaddled more. Whether the two are connected or not? We can probably never prove it one way or the other.
There is something you all must know. My little/ younger brother Jake and I are practically best friends. The practically is in there because obviously DJ is my very best friend. But you get the point. When I was in highschool - still living at home. My little brother and I used to go on dates. We did all sorts of crazy things. My favorite dates were either rockclimbing in the gym or going mini-golfing. When Jake and I went mini-golfing, it wasn't your normal trip to the putt-putt course. At each hole, there was always a funky rule. ie, doing a cart wheel, screaming a strange phrase, laying on your stomach when hitting the ball...
Sooo when Jake got here he had the great idea that we should go on a date like we used to. I WAS SO EXCITED I CAN"T EVEN TELL YOU!! Friday afternoon we set off, and weren't as silly as we were becasue we are both no SO mature (heres a wink out to jake hee hee). Anyway, we went to desseret book and looked around at some fun things. Then I got hot chocolate and Jake got icecream. We won't talk portions. Note: it is freezing cold outside, so I am the sane one in the opposite treat situtation. Then we took our treats up to BYUIdaho campus and took a long walk, and then went to the byu-I book store. It was so much fun to hang out just the two of us. Thanks Jake!
This is what happens when you shake your face back and forth swiftly, while releaxing it and letting your cheeks jiggle.
HAVE A GREAT DAY YALL!
2 comments:
I LOVE this post! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful tme with your family. I love your family. I am especially glad that you and jake had your date :) You make me smile. I'm so happy that life is good for you and that you are loving every minute of it! Tell DJ hey for us and give the little ones big braniff snuggles. We miss you guys. Thanks for the fun post. Happy Friday!
Post a Comment