Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Daddy Hugs

We are quite the huggy family lately thanks to our little Annica. I supose t we have always likes hugs, but soemtimes you begin to forget the simple things. Luckily children bring back those simple things and remind us how just the little things can mean so much. When DJ comes home, we can here his loud truck outside so we know he is about to come in. Everytime we hear it lately, Annica says "I want to give him a hug! or Mommy Give him a hug!" Here is a prime example



2 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

These are such sweet pictures. We can't believe how long annica's hair is and how tall she is getting :) I'm sure everyone says those types of things :) Sean says, "cool had dj."

stephanie and sean said...

Jessi! 14 posts in one month! Woowee girl keep it up!!! we love it love it love it!