Sunday, July 15, 2012

What Happens with Grandma, Stays with Grandma

While we were gone, the kids had a blast! They did lot of things that I am sure will stay swept under the rug. But I did happen upon a few Ninja practice photos. I was so beyond surprised that all of my kids slept in their beds every night all night long with out tears of "I want mommy!" But not surprised at all that we came back to very happy and well taken care of children.

They were spoiled with time, attention, playing, eating yummy food, laughter, snuggling, reading books and nurturing... and taken care of with all the things that balance those fun things out.

Even paisley got playmate.

I am so grateful to have parents that will help us, and love our children just as much a we do. And it may sound silly, but it comforts me a lot to know that they are willing to do things the way that I would have them done. And who my children love and adore.

Thanks of much Grandma Shauna, Papa Zeke and Skyler!



2 comments:

Mike and Tia Fam said...

What a fun picture! Everyone looks like they are just having the a riot. Glad that you guys had a little getaway.

stephanie and sean said...

That picture of your peeps together is so priceless. I love seeing the happieness on their faces captured in the moment :)