Sunday, July 15, 2012

Thirty Rocks!

Happy Birthday to my one true love! DJ turned 30, and I am so glad he has made it that far. It was fun to celebrate! This was the first "Big" birthday, I have been able to join him in celebrating!

Annica and I filled his office with balloons and streamers. And he was surprised to see a note that said "30 rocks!" with 30 packs of pop rocks attached. We made the cupcakes he requested (remember these?) and stayed home for a relaxing evening with Chinese food. Just what he ordered!







Yes, yes, I offered to have a party, but that is far from what he wanted. Happy birthday babe! I love you!

2 comments:

Mike and Tia Fam said...

What an oooold man. haha. Looks like the perfect birthday. Can you share that cupcake recipe? Annabelle has asked a few times every since you told us about them.

stephanie and sean said...

Happy Birthday Deeeeej!