Monday, January 31, 2011

Can You Guess....

Whats this?



A couple weeks ago, Annica's teeth looked crooked, so I went in to take a close look and discovered a loose tooth! She has been very cautiously wiggling it, and no matter how much we begged, she would not let us pull it out.

Standing in a very busy Sam's Club line, she asked me, "Can I have soup for dinner?"

I said, "Sure you can."

I got rewarded with a huge hug and a big Smack of a kiss. Then I look down at her to say "Thanks" and realize her mouth is bleeding. Looking closer, there is something floating in there. A tooth! She had lost her tooth.

I am good luck! She kissed me, and her tooth fell out!

We should add that to a fortune cookie. "Give your mom a Kiss, and good luck will come your way."

Her new tooth is already coming in underneath of it! What a fun "First" to go through!
She is so totally excited!


                                    



4 comments:

Lori said...

What a cutie! The dentist warned us that Abigial would be on the early end for loosing her front lower teeth. They felt the start of a loose tooth at her last visit. It's not noticable yet, but since she isn't even 5 until August, I thought it rather early. We miss you, hope you are well!

stephanie and sean said...

that is such a sweet story! i can't even kind of remember how i lost my first tooth. i may have been playing super mario ... remind me to never kiss you on the cheek :)

Erin said...

Hooray! How fun. Yeah, you are definitely good luck. But that's probably more because you're a super--sweet mom than anything. Or maybe it's Sam's Club? Haha.

You do such a good job of keeping your blog up...I need to follow your example, my friend!

grandma Shauna said...

My cute, grown-up, first grandchild! That's you Annica. You so beautiful and sweet. I love these pictures of you.