For the temple is a house of God, A place of love and beauty
I'll prepare myself while I am young
This is my sacred duty.
I love to see the temple, I'll go inside someday
Make covenants with my Father, And promise to obey
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together
As a child of God, I've Learned this truth
A family is forever."
While we were in CO for Christmas, my dad helped me set up a portrait studio. Here, Annica is wearing my wedding dress and "dreaming of going to the temple some day".
I got the idea from Greg Olsen's painting of a little girl wearing her moms wedding dress and looking in the mirror. Next to it, it says "I know Heavenly Father loves me, because he sees me as I can become." I love it!
I have decided that for the majority, I would rather take pictures of people than anything else. I need a heck of a lot of practice, but am learning a lot with each "session". So if you want some pics done for free so I can practice on ya, or are just willing... let me know!
I got the idea from Greg Olsen's painting of a little girl wearing her moms wedding dress and looking in the mirror. Next to it, it says "I know Heavenly Father loves me, because he sees me as I can become." I love it!
I have decided that for the majority, I would rather take pictures of people than anything else. I need a heck of a lot of practice, but am learning a lot with each "session". So if you want some pics done for free so I can practice on ya, or are just willing... let me know!

7 comments:
Cute!
This is beautiful Jess!
that is so dang sweet, Jess!
Annica is adorable! I recall how beautiful a bride you were that lovely day.
she is such a lovely little lady! you're so lucky to have such perfect people to practice on at your fingertips. i love your beautiful family!
What a cute idea! beautiful picture! Your littlest guy is getting so big and so cute. Miss you guys!
That's priceless! Anytime you're in Utah you are welcome to "practice" on my kids!
Oh, how sweet. I really did not realize, though, that that was your dress! Tiny, tiny! I think one of my legs could wear it. Expensive leg warmers, eh, for me.
What a great idea. You should give this to A when she gets married.
Post a Comment