Here's the story:
Eli was hungry for carrots and dip. So I gave him a plate with just that on it, and went to get dressed for whatever thing we had going on that evening. I am in my closet, and I here a crash!! and a bang!! then: silence. So I proceed to peek out into the kitchen, and I see carrots and a plate on the floor. Just as I am about to scold my 3 year old son for throwing his food on the floor, I look at him and find this:
So instead of scolding him, I start laughing historically. I realize that this event was definitely not a purposeful act. My child, does not like to be dirty. So I ask, while still chuckling "What happened?" His response was puzzled:
"It just flipped up and splatted on my face!! "
Looks truthful to me!
2 comments:
that is so funny! those pictures totally crack me up. i love his little expression in the second one. i'd be puzzled to if my carrots and dip suddenly jumped up and splattered me in the face! thank you so much your message! things here are so super crazy i may not be able to call and chat until thursday or friday. i'm thinking of you though! thanks for thinking of me :)
I love it!!
Post a Comment