Sunday, November 21, 2010

Moby Wrap

I was on Skype a long time ago with my friend Chelsea, who had just had a baby. She was sporting her baby in a "Moby Wrap", and raved about how awesome and comfortable it was for both her and the baby. There are several different ways to hold your baby in it, and it works for new borns, and older babies alike.

I jumped on the band-wagon and Tanner and I love it!! He loves to be held; I love to have free hands and not be sore or feel awkward. Best of both worlds.

So a thanks to Chelsea!!  Plus a shout out to all those moms or moms-to-be, this is totally worth it!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love baby carriers! I have bought a few myself for when we have kiddos. I have a moby and a beco gemini.

Chelsea said...

Awe, I feel so special! They really are wonderful. Glad I could share that with you.

Amanda Fetters said...

YES!! I had a PT job when Lizzy was a baby and wore her in a Moby at work. It was the bestest. Btw, you are stunningly beautiful.

Lori said...

I have one too! I am still getting the hang of it though. You look great!