Is it legal to take pictures of stranger's without their knowledge?
We went for a walk down the river walk on the Chattahoochee River. (yes, the one from the song. Wahoo!) We stopped at a bench where we met this man. He started talking like old men do while they are fishing. But he wasn't telling us the typical stories.
Story #1: "The other night I woke up smelling smoke. I thought my house was on fire, so I ran down stairs. Found my girlfriend in the kitchen smoking a joint of marijuana. So I kicked her out of my house. Right out of there. She's gone."
Story#2: "The other day I was here fishing, and a canoe came around the corner. There was three girls in bikini's in it. They pulled up next that rock and started sun bathing. Man! (starts chuckling to himself) I had a real hard time fishing that day."
We sat for a while listening, then continued down the trail. On our way back to the car, we ran into him again. He was walking in the opposite direction with his pole over his shoulder.
"Catch anything?" We asked.
He shook his head and chuckled again.
"Ran out of bate. The fish ain't bitten'. Should have brought a hand grenade."
1 comment:
that is HILARIOUS! how i would love to know how his mind works :) sometimes i think my life would be more enjoyable if i was just straight up kooky.
Post a Comment