Those were really great to read Jess, thanks for recommending them. I read somewhere a long time ago that advice to say YES when possible, so that when you say NO it means something. You're awesome!
I am living the life of a dreamer. Mother of three handsome and amazing sons, and one beautiful and fabulous daughter; a wonderful husband and knowledge of the truth. We are blessed to have a good job that takes us to incredible places. We are enjoying the sights God has created for us, and making wonderful friends along the way.
2 comments:
Those were really great to read Jess, thanks for recommending them.
I read somewhere a long time ago that advice to say YES when possible, so that when you say NO it means something.
You're awesome!
OOOOOoo I really really adore this thought :) I really think you exemplify this :)
Post a Comment