Thursday, June 3, 2010

Let's Go Swimming... Again!

Oh! How we love our pool!
Annica swimming without floating devices, both of them jumping in without fear... they could last hours here. Our swimming pool is a magical place.





Cali-bunga!




Look! annica almost has the misty flip down that she learned from Uncle Sam.


Believe it or not, I love the pool too! Heres proof that I jumped in! Can't you see me? Right there, in the middle of the splash. Yes, thats all you get to see of a 9 month pregnant woman in her swimsuit. If you need to, just imagine the size of my belly from the size of the splash.
Too bad it did not put me into labor. Maybe I need more "air" next time.

2 comments:

Joy Hutchings said...

You are so funny Jessica!How long do you have until your due date? Way to go Annica! I can't believe she's swimming by herself already!! And your kids are brave to jump off the side of the pool into the water

Lori said...

That's great that Annica is swimming so well! My kids would love to have a pool so close to go to all the time. I am glad you guys have settled in so well!