I never had put much thought to going to the big games. But anyone who knows my husband, knows that he is not only "Mr. Fix-It", he is also "Mr. Sport." He has the muscles to prove it. And though I have not soaked up his muscles, I am learning that Pro-Sports can be super exciting! Especially if you are actually AT the game. This past week, we went to our third pro-sports event. And thought I titled this post "Been there, done that"... I really don't think going to a pro-sports game will ever get boring like the phrase implies.
When we were in minnesota- we went to a Twins game, and a Vikings Pre-season game.- both in the nosebleed sections. (Still had a blast, especialy when DJ can't stop smiling)
Then last week, Dj's boss made a call and we somehow landed at a Braves vrs. Rockies Game. Ground level, 5th row, 3rd baseline. No Joke.
this pic taken from higher up.. we were WAY closer than that.
Eli LOVED it! He waved his tamahak around, and hooted and hollered. We heard lots of "WHOA!! did you see that?!?!" when the ball would fly high. and "He caught that ball!" Annica thought it was fun, and was very patient with how long we stayed. Late night- but a fun, fun family night out!
p.s. don't worry- we rooted for OUR home team. GO ROCKIES! they lost this night, but the next night threw a no hitter!! Can't root against that which you love- even if you do so quietly. (we were obviously surrounded by braves fans.)
5 comments:
Sounds fun!
I'm glad you all just enjoy experiences where ever you live and that you love and have fun together!
what a fun time!!! i can't believe how big the babies are getting! i love your pictures :) did you get a new camera? oh we miss you so!
Hey! Where's the baby bump? I want to see it! How are you feeling? So excited for you. We miss you...come for a game night?
Wow you guys had awesome seats!! Lucky ducks :) It looks like you had a great time.
p.s. don't mess with those Braves fans..they're intense (or at least they used to be!)
Post a Comment