Wow! Here I am at seven months pregnant with our third, yes third baby. I can't believe it! In past pregnancies, and many have been forewarned- I have been a grouch. And by 7 months, I am just sick of it! My "what to expect when you're expecting" book says that is perfectly normal. But you may remember that I set out with a different plan this time. I was determined to enjoy this pregnancy. It seems to have worked! Don't get me wrong, we have had some bumps in the road, not to mention the big one on my belly. But this pregnancy has gone by faster, and emotionally has been easier than the others. I have been busy, because there are two kids to chase, and take care of... and hey! -we could have anywhere from 8-10 weeks left. After starting with 40, that does not sound too bad.
So... the unveiling, pictures by request. Thanks to my sweet hubby for taking them, he is becoming quite the photographer!


By the way. the 5 foot mark is referring to how deep the pool is, not to my height. I've got almost 2 inches on that water.
8 comments:
u are so dang cute!
I'm jealous of the flowers and warm weather you are in. You are so cute pregnant!
Oh, and Annika looks just like you with blond hair, she's a doll!
Good luck your last 8-10 weeks, hopefully 8 :)
You look great! And I'm so glad you're able to have a better attitude/experience with this pregnancy. And I still can't believe you're going to have THREE kids! Two still seems like a lot to me! :)
You look great! I love it!
These are adorable pictures and i am so excited for another cute Anderson baby!
I miss my Annica and Eli!
Jess, you look adorable. You're so brave. I've had lot of requests for pictures, and I just can't do it. Thanks for the updates.
You're such a beautiful mommy! Hope the next few weeks are not too bad. Miss ya, Jessica!
Oh, yay! I spoke too soon. Here are the photos. Love them, you're just beautiful. Purple is a good color for you. And the pool is a veeeery nice prop. :)
I think of it like this: that baby will never be so easy to take care of as he is now! :)
Post a Comment