Annica had her 3rd birthday last week! She got all ready, and helped me decorate and couldn't WAIT for her friends to come over. We had a small party, and it was a lot of fun. She had some of her friends over, and she was so excited!
you have such a BEAUTIFUL daughter oh my gosh!!! I miss you girl and can't wait to see you sometime! Here's the link to the slideshow for some of the pics from the wedding; http://www.merephoto.com/carissatylerslideshow Honestly Jess, Annica is sooo beautiful. Good work:) PS I'm going to need some serious tips on being a good mom...hopefully it won't be too long for me!
I am living the life of a dreamer. Mother of three handsome and amazing sons, and one beautiful and fabulous daughter; a wonderful husband and knowledge of the truth. We are blessed to have a good job that takes us to incredible places. We are enjoying the sights God has created for us, and making wonderful friends along the way.
3 comments:
you have such a BEAUTIFUL daughter oh my gosh!!! I miss you girl and can't wait to see you sometime! Here's the link to the slideshow for some of the pics from the wedding;
http://www.merephoto.com/carissatylerslideshow
Honestly Jess, Annica is sooo beautiful. Good work:) PS I'm going to need some serious tips on being a good mom...hopefully it won't be too long for me!
Happy Birthday to Annica! She's such a doll!
Happy Birthday Annica!!
Post a Comment