My Daddy grew up there and that is where the majority of my blood came from. Though I beginning to notice more and more attributes of my Mom in me as well. Being with my Dad's side of the family made me realize to enjoy the moment, joke around more, remember your routes... and made me realize how much I miss them! Being with the sherwoods is a different and revitalizing situation than any other. It was refreshing and exactly what I needed to get back on the track of where I want to be, and have more laughter in my life! I can now more easliy have a "don't sweat the small stuff" point of view.
Thanks to Sue and Stan for putting us up, feeding us, spending so much time with us, taking us boating and letting us enjoy their home and lake home... for everything! You guys are incredible!



1 comment:
Looks like such a fun trip! Nothing can beat a little R&R with family!
Post a Comment