Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Eli!

Eli is now One Year old! Crazy huh? We celebrated just the 4 of us, by giving him a blue iced cupcake, singing, playing and letting him open presents. Usually the best part is ripping opened the gift. So I wrapped things separately to make the fun spread out. I even wrapped his socks alone. It did not turn out that way. He just wanted to play in his new chair. Because now he has one like Annica has one. He did enjoy watching Annica tear into the presents and playing with things once he realized they were fun too. Silly boy! Happy Birthday Eli we love you!






6 comments:

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Whoo hoo! Happy Birthday Eli! I sure do love that boy. He entered the world with so much drama but seems to have been calm most of the time ever since.

guerita buenita said...

I can't believe he's already one!!! So I'm officially married now girlfriend:) I can't wait to join the ranks of mothers out there....haha!!!! miss you and love you.

stephanie and sean said...

Happy Birthday ELI! He look so big standing there by his basketball hoop!

Christy said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Eli!

Mel said...

He is getting so big so fast! Happy Birthday!

grandma Shauna said...

I just figured out how to make comments. Fun! Put up more pics! We love, love, LUUUv them and all of you amazing beautiful Andersons!