Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall is Here


Take a breath of fresh air my friends, fall is here and it feels great. More rain, leaves falling, rain puddles to splash in, windows can be opened, walks without sweating, longer time to play outside, umbrellas, rainboots.... somehow the fall entering in is refreshing isn't it?




and apparently, fall leaves taste a lot better too! And believe it or not, this was Eli's idea to eat leaves, Annica couldn't miss out!





Thanks to Grandma Shauna for Annica's new rain coat! Now she can "Dance through the puddles with out refrain!"

5 comments:

grandma Shauna said...

What an amazing picture of Annica jumping. I'm gland Eli is an example to his sister tooo. (I think) See you all soon.

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Jessi that jumping picture is really really cool, I think it could be on a poster or greeting card or something! The kids look super cute and the crisp coolness does look refreshing :)

Holly said...

I LOVE fall, and I feel the same way you do! Love the pictures--they're so cute!

Thanks so much for your nice comments and support on our blog. I didn't realize that Eli was in the NICU when he was born too, so I searched through your blog and read a little about it. It's nice to hear about other babies who were in the NICU--because it helps me to remember that they DO come home at some point! Thank you!

Brooke said...

What happened to your kids? Ahh! I can't believe how big they've gotten. I just remembered your blog address and I'm so glad I did. This is the best way to keep in touch. I just started one for us. lovinlouderbacklife.blogspot.com Come and visit us.

stephanie and sean said...

autumn is my FAVORITE season by far! I loved watching annica jump in the puddles and eli chowing down on leaves!!! I also love the new look you've given your blog :) so cute! I'm so glad you are well!