

We have been able to be hear in Colorado Springs this week. For the first few days we were here, Annabelle and Tia were here too. Well Tia being the incredible seamstress she is, sewed the girls matching tutus. They are adjustable too, so as the girls grow, they can still wear them! They are so adorable; not to mention they are entertaining too. The girls loved to dance! They only wanted to dance to 'jingle bell rock' though, so we played it over and over and over. They and their cousin Isaac, play so well together. We wish Isaac could have been here too... but we would not have made him were a tutu!
I have a cute video, but can't figure out how to post it. If anyone knows how will you let me know? Until then here are some cute pictures!
5 comments:
Jessi! I love your pictures! I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :) I tried playing around a bit with the videoo option on blogger and I think that when you are wriring your post, on the tool bar there is an "add video clip" option. The button looks like a little film strip. When you click on that it brings up a page that allows you to upload the video you have saved on your computer. I like to save the video onto the desktop for the time being, becasue it is easeir for me to find. All I have to do is click "browse" then go to desktop and there it is. It might take a little while to upload onto your page, but it shows you where it's loading and says that it's "processing your video" ... If this is totally confusing, give me a call and I'll see if I can talk you through it :) Hope you're having a wonderful day. Love ya
I think it's easiest to go to youtube and upload your video there, because once it is uploaded it gives you the option to send it to your blog or email it to who ever you want.......
The girls look darling!
Hey Jess, Sorry about the video! I just got the climbing video of Mike up, but it took my generous computer science major neighbor half an hour to get it up. Good luck, I guess.
Oh and thanks for emailing me a copy of the pictures!
Tia made those, that's awesome...how crafty...It looks like they always have so much fun together.
Post a Comment