Saturday, November 24, 2007

"The Ulimate Gift"

I like to watch movies, but I am very picky about the movies that I watch. One of my problems as well is that I do not always pay attention when I am watching a movie so I either do not remember watching it or do not have any idea what is going on. Therefor I cannot recomend movies very well. However, this time I have found an incredible move!!! It is called "The Ultimate Gift". It is the sweetest, most creative movie I have seen in a long time and I reomend it to all! It is only rated PG so it is also clean. It is out on video, I really hope you all get achance to see it. When you do, (or if you've already seen it) let me know what you think!

1 comment:

stephanie and sean said...

This sounds wonderful! I am always looking for good movies. Thanks for the recomendation! Also, have you seen the movie The Nativity that came out last year? And if you have, would you recommend it? I've not see it, but thought it might be fun to rent for a little pre-Christmas festivity :)