I too got a little holiday hungry a little bit early this year. Last Saturday was spent setting up our christmas tree and some other fun decorations. We did not put them all up this year, but enough to where I am really getting into the christmas spirit. I know, I know, its not even thanksgiving... but this is just what I needed! I LOVE it and Annica thinks its pretty cool too!:-)"A Chriiistmas tree!! In the living room!".... "Thats a christmas tree!" So by request here are some fun pics!


3 comments:
Thank you thank you thank you! It's just as lovely as I remember. Oh I just love your tree. These are such wonderful pictures. ps we are still praying for you... can't wait to hear from you. hope you are well and stress free and full of faith. Merry early christmas :)
ok i love your tree... but i don't know how i feel about it up so early... i would have to say i am against it BUT it's a good spirit to have. i still think you're GREAT! love ya and miss ya lots and lots.
oooohhhh! I love the beautiful tree! I haven't seen a white tree for a while--very refreshing!
Post a Comment