Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Short Visit

Last weekend Tia, Annabelle, and Grampster (Tia's Dad) came up to Idaho for a wedding reception. We got the pleasure of them coming to stay with us on friday night. The girls always love seeing eachother. They ran around, jumped around, sommer-salted-- in their words, they were "crazy women!" DJ and Paul got to talk about manly home building, and Tia and I laughed over the girls and hung out. We were so excited for them to be there, that we lost track of time and all of the sudden it was midnight. They had to leave early in the morning, so we were glad that they got to play together for so long! Thanks guys!





3 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

oh i love these pictures! the girls are so cute when they get together!! too bad i didnt get to see them!

Kristin said...

I wish we lived closer to you guys so we can all have sleepovers! I love the pics. Annabelle and Annica looked like they were having way too much fun.
I'm planning to make snowflakes with Isaac, but I think those will be the only ones we'll be seeing for awhile. It hardly snows here :(

stephanie and sean said...

I love the pictures! I can't believe how big they are getting :) Just be prepared for me to say that with every "comment" ... becasue it's TRUE! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time with family. Family is really really really the most important thing in the whole world. Ps.. I got your message and will call you this weekend :) Happy Friday