Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Grade feels much different than kindergarten!

First grade feels so much bigger to ME than kindergarten. Annica might not think so; But somehow, it puts her actually in grade school. And she is actually getting bigger, and bigger and there is no more freezing her in time of a little girl. She is now a much bigger little girl.

Annica was a bit nervous the night before school started, but by morning it was just excitement. She was ready 30 minutes before we had to leave.

Annica loves her class. She gave me a small but fun run-down of the day; it went something like this...

"When we first got to school, we found our desk and did math. Tyler sits next to me. He is nice. I bonked my crayon box on the desk, and the crayons fell everywhere. But Tyler helped me pick them up, so he is nice. My friend Callie sits diagonal from me, and I met a new friend named Carly. After Math, we went to lunch. I got to play with Elena on the playground, and then we read a book. And then we came home. Can I have a brownie now?"

I am so proud of her for being a brave and kind and a hard worker. So here are some pics as we celebrate the new school year!








picture ideas taken from Pinterest, and from pictures of Annica's cousin Annabelle. 

1 comment:

grandma Shauna said...

I love these pictures. Annica, you are a beautiful smart 1st grader and we love you so much.