Friday, June 22, 2012

The baby grew...

"...He grew and he grew and he grew. He grew until he was two years old, and he ran all around the house. He pulled all the books off the shelves. He pulled all the food out the refrigerator and he took [strange things] and flushed them down the toilet. Sometimes his mother would say, 'This kid is driving me CRAZY!'" 

My baby is two.
 my..... BABY.... is...... TWO
Oh goodness
Its hard to see them grow.

Happy birthday Tanner! 











"I 'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living (and beyond) 
my baby you'll be. "

3 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

Happy Happy Birthday Tanner Dear! It really is hard to watch them grow before your very eyes. Those pictures are so sweet and really show how busy and happy he is :)

Niki said...

Cute post! When I saw your title the same lines from that book ran through my head. I love that book even if it is a bit weird when he get older. Happy Birthday Tanner. It is so hard having our babies grow up!

Alisha said...

Cute kids! And I love that pic of Annica jumping off the slide!