Monday, June 11, 2012

Eli's Last Day

Eli spent 3 mornings a week this last school year at an awesome preschool at the YMCA right up the road from our house, where he will be attending next year as well.  We were blessed to have one of our good friends as his teacher, and also to make some new friends along the way. He learned letters, numbers, writing, a bit of reading, and did lots of fun activities. Because he was at the Y, he also got the lucky experience of having swimming lessons during preschool. And he rocked at it! We are excited to all be home together for the summer and do a lot of relaxing and playing.

I had a strange camera angle at their program, so I only managed one good picture. But he looks awesome! We are so proud of you eli, and love you so much!

1 comment:

stephanie and sean said...

Go Eli Go! I can't believe how big and handsome he is! That cap just kills me :) I'm so glad he had such a wonderful experience at preschool, and that you get to have each other all summer long!