Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tanner

These are my 3 favorite most recent pics of Tanner.... or pertaining to him.

I swore I would not potty train Tanner until he was 3. Why? because my other two have struggled and struggled with potty training. I think it was my fault. I started them before they were ready. Well, Tanner is definitely a "Do it myself" kind of dude. And he has decided to potty train himself. He is actually doing pretty well at it too. Though, he has created some pretty strange habits. Like sitting with the lid and seat up, and sitting backwards. One day he yelled "I'm stuck!" and this is how DJ found him. 


Tanner is also the Linus of our bunch. He LOVES his blanket. It comforts him, entertains him, warms him, makes him smile and joins him many places. (though not in public). While most kids would put dolls or animals in a wagon - this suits Tanner just fine. 


This face. Oh this precious face. Anytime you tell Tanner to smile for the camera or "say cheese," this is the face he makes. And boy does he love his mama, look at him picking those beautiful flowers for me! 


2 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

Oh Tanner is SO sweet! We are blanky buddies. Boy after my own heart :) I can't believe how similar he and Annica look. It's fun to see how much he's growing!! Love you guys!

Kirst said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks. What a funny boy too. Both the potty training pic and the wink had me laughing. Too cute.