13 years ago
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Arise from the blogging dust
Back sometime in Janurary I wrote a post about how I was coming back to the blogging world! That post has stood alone now for about 4 months. My computer has been going through cahoots! My pictures have been lost and I have been frustrated and in said frustration have cursed off the computer. But now, thanks to a goodly gentleman or two, I am back up and running! And I am feeling that the joy I once got from blogging could be coming back soon! Or so I hope.....Trying to catch up all that time might be ever so hard! So I think I will start at Easter and move forward. So check-in Soon! Here I come.... knock on wood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's hard to "catch up", good plan though. I hope you come to enjoy your blogging again and look forward to reading your future posts!
YYAYAYYYYYYAAAYAYAAY!! I just did a little happy dance :) So very glad you're back. Catch up is a daunting business. Just jump right in girl! Miss you so much.
Post a Comment