These objects on my new fabulous background are dried corn kernels. Duh, right?
My opinion?
They are Fabulous. Fun. Unique. Inviting. Fresh. And hello people we live in Nebraska so its perfect for this season of our life.
I love my dear husband, -who is very stylish I might add.
However, he thinks they look like rocks. He doesn't like them.
Do they look like rocks? Am I delirious? Do you think they are ugly? Hideous? Boring?
Are you out there?
By the way. The new background is from www.simplyblogitbackgrounds.blogspot.com. Its an awesome website. And if she doesn't have what you like, she has a bunch of other website linked to hers that you can check out too!
13 years ago
6 comments:
They do look like rocks until you reallllllly look at them. I like it a lot, so does Jake. The problem is that your font is difficult to read.
thanks.... is that better?
here's the thing. if you're looking at your posts and pictures, and the background is not where your eyes are focusing, they look like rocks (i totally assumed they were rocks until i began reading this post) ... but if you actually look at the background, they are totally corn kernels. It's like two backgrounds in one!!!
since it's black and white, I think that's why you can't tell they're corn kernals right away. Either way, I like them. But to tell you the truth, I get all my blogs on Google Reader so I didn't see your background until you mentioned it and I went to your actual blog. :)
They do look like rocks, if you look really closely and not again. But they're corn kernels, of course, Huskers! Ha. Not that I'm a fan, but at least I know the down-low. If the kernels were in color, problem solved. Cool, nonetheless. Miss you! Yes, we would love to come visit. David has lots of vacation time to use, in fact, due to a trip that didn't pan out. Let's talk!
Jess, I just really looked at your background, and since you and me are always honest with each other, well, some of them looked like old pulled out teeth that your children save for years....Love ya tons and I love the cute things you post regardless of backgrounds.
mom
Post a Comment