Remember when I asked for opinions about my blog background? well.... it turns out most people kind of agreed with DJ. Usually I wouldn't care what other people say. But... have any of you met my mother? My sweet innocent, loving mother left this comment on that post.
"Jess, I just really looked at your background, and since you and me are always honest with each other, well, some of them looked like old pulled out teeth that your children save for years....Love ya tons and I love the cute things you post regardless of backgrounds.
mom"
thanks mom. Now I can't get the image of old teeth out of my head every time I open my blog.
BUt, hey ... I LOVE this one. It is cheerful, and makes me happy. NO OPINIONS PLEASE. (unless they are fabulous ones)
13 years ago
1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha. Hahahahaha. hahaha
Post a Comment