Annica had a Wil Western Week at school. She was soo excited when she got to wear a cowgirl hat and dress like a cowgirl to school; because didn't you know? Annica wants to be a horse rider when she grows up. (and a painter and a vet...)
Doesn't she fit the cowgirl role perfectly?
And of course Eli needed his picture taken of what he wants to be when he grows up- which just os happens to be what he "pretends" to be all of the time any way.
A Super Hero.
I mean seriously - check out those really huge muscles!
Its more than pretending really. To him he IS that character. He will only respond to the name of the hero is is that day. So we are often asking, "Who are you?" .... "ok Iron Man, Super Man, Spider Man, Toothless - please clear your plate from the table..."
6 comments:
Your babies are so dang cute!!
Love the cowgirl look...she's totally working it!
THE absolute cutest cowgirl and superhero i have EVER seen!
Very cute pictures. Annica is way too big, yikes!
So precious. I'm glad annica loves school:)
What a darling, amazing cowgirl I have for a grand daughter! Wow. I miss you guys! Eli, as always, is my favorite super guy!
I love you oodles!
I love it! Every little girl needs a cowgirl hat & we definitely need all the superheroes we can get!
Post a Comment