I will give you 3 guesses, but you probably won't need that many.
Thats right folks! We have a crawler on our hands! (again)
Tanner is 8 months and all over the place. He took his first lunges a couple of weeks ago and now, he is figuring out the perfect way coordinate those arms and legs in the speediest fashion possible. And me? Trying to baby proof in the best way possible, while teaching kids to get things picked up that they don't want the baby into.
Overall? its so fun to have a mobile baby around! He gets to something new, and grins his one-of-a-kind- "I'm soo excited!"- Grin.... and it makes my heart melt! I just can't get enough of that grin... and those cheeks.. would you look at those cheeks? awwww.... *smooch*
4 comments:
No Way! I can't believe he is 8 months old and crawling! So cute, but it happens all too fast!
He is so perfect Jessi! I'm sure he's happy and busier too. Thanks for posting pictures. I can't get enough. I miss you all a ton.
he looks so happy to be surrounded by those cans! oh the simple pleasures in life :) what an accomplishment!!! i wish i could spend all day every day just kissing those cheeks :)
Haha, how cute- he looks so proud of himself!
Post a Comment