Congratulations Jessie! He is such a cutie! And you look fantastic too! Gotta love those tired post-labor pictures. You don't even look like you just went through all that.
Congratulations! He looks just like Eli - & you look great. I'm impressed how fast you got this up on your blog. Thanks for sharing the great news & cute pictures. Dad isn't proud or anything is he??
Congratulations! He is sooooo cute! He really reminds me of Eli. You're so lucky to have 2 Eli's :) But I'm sure he'll prove to be his own little guy! We're so happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so so so sorry I missed your call!!! I'm just kicking myself!!!!! Oh how we miss you guys! I know the next little while will probably be really super crazy, but I hope I get to talk with you soon! DJ looks like such a happy wonderful papa, and you look so beautiful Jessi :)
Congratulations!!! He is adorable, and I love the name! Hope everything is going well! (And how wonderful that--it appears--he's healthy and you don't have to worry about NICU stuff!)
Hoorah (again)!! Such sweet pictures - he looks just like his daddy (same haircut and all, hee hee). Hope you guys are tucking in and enjoying this precious time. xo
Tanner was pretty much the perfect size--and that's why no tears! Sidse was 8 lbs. 5 oz. Two pounds seems little, but HUGE difference! Way to go, Tanner!
I am living the life of a dreamer. Mother of three handsome and amazing sons, and one beautiful and fabulous daughter; a wonderful husband and knowledge of the truth. We are blessed to have a good job that takes us to incredible places. We are enjoying the sights God has created for us, and making wonderful friends along the way.
17 comments:
Congratulations Jessie! He is such a cutie! And you look fantastic too! Gotta love those tired post-labor pictures. You don't even look like you just went through all that.
Congratulations! He looks just like Eli - & you look great. I'm impressed how fast you got this up on your blog. Thanks for sharing the great news & cute pictures. Dad isn't proud or anything is he??
Congratulations! He really is so adorable!
Awww, congrats!
(I guess jumping in the pool DID put you into labor ; )
Congratulations! He is sooooo cute! He really reminds me of Eli. You're so lucky to have 2 Eli's :) But I'm sure he'll prove to be his own little guy! We're so happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so so so sorry I missed your call!!! I'm just kicking myself!!!!! Oh how we miss you guys! I know the next little while will probably be really super crazy, but I hope I get to talk with you soon! DJ looks like such a happy wonderful papa, and you look so beautiful Jessi :)
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. What a cutie!
Congratulations!!! He is adorable, and I love the name! Hope everything is going well! (And how wonderful that--it appears--he's healthy and you don't have to worry about NICU stuff!)
Congratulations!! He's absolutely adorable. You guys have the cutest kids :)
Oh so Lucky! Congratulations... I'm still holding out a few more days apparently. Love the name!
I can't believe I didn't comment when I looked before. He looks so cute. I can't wait to meet him for reals :)
Congratulations!
So so precious Jess! You are a beautiful mama! Hope you settle into the swing of things with 3 darling littles :)
Hoorah (again)!! Such sweet pictures - he looks just like his daddy (same haircut and all, hee hee). Hope you guys are tucking in and enjoying this precious time. xo
YEA!!! for mommies and babies and safe deliveries and for awesome Families!!!
So happy for you all!!
Congratulations!! Another cutie added to the family!
Congratulations you guys! He is adorable!
Oh, hello, little Eli! Haha.
Tanner was pretty much the perfect size--and that's why no tears! Sidse was 8 lbs. 5 oz. Two pounds seems little, but HUGE difference! Way to go, Tanner!
Post a Comment