Saturday, June 19, 2010

8 comments:

Momza said...

Tanner is beautiful and perfect!!!
Did you take the pics?? Great job!

Brooke said...

Beautiful pics of a handsome little man!

stephanie and sean said...

handsome little anderson! he is precious. i wish i could snuggle him while we sit on your sofa eating chips and salsa and chatting about life and love and chubby baby cheeks.

grandma Shauna said...

This is the most peaceful sweet little boy I have held this year. I miss him and eli and annica. They are perfect in ever way and don't let their parents tell you differently.

Britney said...

These pics make me want to hold and snuggle with Tanner...Love them!

Lori said...

What great pictures! He looks like you guys and your other kids. Hope all is going well!

Erin said...

Yay baby! I heard that this baby had come! He's very pretty. I love the baby fuzz. I hear he is a good baby...oh so wonderful. I'm going to read your labor story next!

Joy Hutchings said...

So sweet!