
I saw this fabulous product on a commercial. They made it look so good, I had to try it. I thought to myself, "If it works as good as it says it does, it would be worth it!" And guess what? It does! Its your own personal hand held carpet and upholstery shampooer, stain and smell remover! With all the little spills and spots with having kids around, I feel like we got our money's worth out of it after a week. My favorite part is- our microfiber couch gets spots on it even when someone (not me of course) drools on it. We have had spots from way back when, and lets be honest... it looked gross! This sweet and clean little machine took EVERYTHING out. I am talking everything from the beginning of time. Plus we have gotten little and big spills out of the carpet, even red ones! It only takes a couple of minutes and We didn't even have to hire anyone. We got our little green at wal-mart, but they sell them everywhere.
I could not find the commercial online (or at least not the official one) ... but here is the official product info! They were selling for $115.00, but at wal-mart they are now $75.00. You would pay way more than that for having an upholstery person come out, and you would have to wait for them to come. We keep our Little green Loaded with solution, so if there is a spill we pull it out, clean it up real quick and thats all there is to it!
If anyone finds the commercial let me know!
"Product Information
No need to worry about stairway spills and dirty, hard-to-reach areas anymore. The Bissell Little Green will get it all clean! This compact, multipurpose deep cleaner is versatile, so cleaning is a breeze.
Powerful spray and suction clean and also help dry, all in one, easy step
Stores ready to use for spur-of-the-moment needs
Long power cord and flexible hose make cleaning easy
Tanks are easy to remove, empty and fill
Comes with a tough-stain brush and a trial-size bottle of cleaning formula
Also available in most Wal-Mart stores
Model No. 1400
Cleaning Function: Auto Care,Quick Cleaning
Cleaning Path Width: 3"
Floor Type: Stairs,Carpet
Headlight: No
Suction Amps: 3
Tank Capacity: 48 ounces
Brush type: Upholstery Brush
Shipping Weight (in pounds): 13.8
Product in Inches (L x W x H): 9.5 x 19.0 x 13.5"
2 comments:
Good to know. I have a Kirby demonstration guy coming on Thursday. I get a free room cleaning but I doubt I'll be able to afford the vacuum. This might be a good solution.
So my kids have been sicker than sick... & my perfectly new carpets have really taken a toll this week... Perhaps this will help??? :)
Post a Comment