Thats right folks! I am 4 months pregnant and Annica tells me that I get bigger every day! "But thats just because the baby is getting bigger mommy." I suppose she is right. And I think the theory that a woman gets bigger faster with each pregnancy, is also true. I had lost 20 pounds before I got pregnant, and it doesn't show now. But you know what? I am not sure that I really care! I feel so prepared to bring another baby into our family and home.
I have decided to try to be more positive about being pregnant. I am not one who particularly likes being pregnant, but its not really fair to complain about it, when I wanted it. Cause lets face it, there are a lot of hard things about being pregnant. But there are a lot of great things about it too. And I am bound and determined to concentrate on those good things this pregnancy. I have gotten better at regulating what food makes me puke, and what doesn't; so I haven't thrown up as much as the other two pregnancies. That has made a HUGE difference. I am trying to keep busy and upbeat- which isn't hard with two busy and fun kids already here at home with me. And somehow, time is going by faster as well. Plus I am starting to feel the baby move, little kicks here and there.
We are planning on finding out what sex the baby is. Our ultra sound is in about 3 weeks. The kids are very excited! Annica wanst a sister and Eli wants a brother, though I am not sure that Eli really understands. Annica talks about baby names often - which ones she likes and doesn't like. We tried to talk to Eli about names and he told us loudly that this baby boy's name was going to be e-i-e-i-o. And he was very adamant about it. So I guess that solves it. Now we don't have to think about baby names.... yeah .... right.
18 comments:
Congratulations! That's fantastic news! I'm so excited for you. You guys have the cutest kids and I'm sure this third one will be no different. :)
Congratulations! You make such a cute pregnant lady! And I agree with Jolena. :]
Congratulations! It seems like all my friends are pregnant with their 3rd like me!
Congratulations!!! You look great! Good for you for trying to keep a positive outlook on things. Hopefully everything goes as well as you'd like!
Have I told you how beautiful I think you are...I seriously think it everytime I see you and in that picture you are even more Gorgeous! We're so excited for you and can't wait to hear more about that little one. Oh, and I think you are an amazing mother too...on my list of mom's I want to be more like.
What a great photo... Every Sunday John & Ben mention how much they miss cool little Eli! I miss seeing Annica's cute smile. Glad that all is well with you.
Yay for little baby e-i-e-i-o! Can't wait!
Yay! I was so excited when you told me! I agree about staying positive during pregnancy, it really helps time fly. You wanted to know my reasons for not finding out the gender... they are pretty simple really...we don't have anything to prepare for the baby, sure maybe clothes if it's a boy, but it would just make me want to go shopping if that was the case, and we don't have money for that right now :)
We also like the surprise element. Dustin and I don't agree on what we think the baby's gender is, so it's fun to kind of go back and forth about it the whole time. I'll call it a boy, and he'll say, "Don't call her that, you're going to give her a complex!" So it's just kind of fun for us. Plus it's like a present...surprises are just that much better! :)
It also gives me more incentive to actually go through the birthing process, cause I want to know what it is (ok that last one is kind of not really true, at that point what woman isn't thinking that they just don't want to be pregnant anymore!)
Anyway, this is a HUGE comment. But now you know why we don't find out the gender.
Congrats. I'm very happy for you and I'm know Annica will be a big help.
Ohh Jess, you are just adorable! I am so happy for you and your family!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear what your going to have :) And at least E-i-e-i-o kind of works for both sexes - even if he wants a brother :)
My sweet friend. It seems that we've followed each other back and forth with our pregnancies - which has been so fun. So, I have to tell you that I'm pregnant too. I'm thinking we're pretty close to being at the same point in our pregnancies too. I'm 17 weeks today. We find out what we're having on the 4th of Feb. Ben's sure it's a boy. Honestly, boys terrify me. I'd love to keep on having girls - but He knows what's best and I'll be happy with either.
So, congrats to you friend. I love you tons - and wish in my heart that we were closer. Love ya. Brooke
Yay Yay Yay! You look so beautiful! I'm so happy for you and DJ. I think I know whay you were trying to call me now ;). But you can still call, I would love it. Take Care!
Yeah! Congratulations!!!! It's so exciting!
We couldn't be happier for you! And I think you look great! Hope you have smooth sailing and I can't wait to hear what it is!
I'm so happy for you guys!! What exciting news!! You look absolutely beautiful by the way! We send our Congrats! Miss & love you guys!
Congratulations Jessica! You have such a cute little baby bump! Baby number 3 is lots of fun, and Annica will be lots of help ;) Are you due in June then?? jaxon was a june baby and it was the perfect time of year to have a baby...no bundling! And no layering blankets! I am so excited for you guys
You look great! I'm sad we won't get to see the baby! I just got caught up on your blog and it looks like you found a wonderful apartment. It is so pretty there, with all of the trees and it looks like there is a lot of fun things to do. It's probably a little bit easier living than the challenging Minnesota elements! Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl!
Post a Comment