Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Snow Is Falling

Winter and fall have arrived at the same time. The leaves barley started turning, and we have had two snowy days already. This has resulted in leaves falling before they have changed color, or holding on tight looking silly all green and dotted in snow. It is supposed to warm up a bit this weekend, so we hope the complete Phase two of welcoming in fall while trying to ignore that winter is right along side it. To be honest, we have decided that if it is going to be cold anyway (which apparently it is), then it might as well snow. At least there is something to play with outside in the cold when it snows. And it looks peaceful and gorgeous too. You see, I am a fan of the snow but not of the cold- doesn't work out that well. The best side of all this though, is that the kids LOVED to be out in the snow. It wasn't enough to do much with, but eating it, they have discovered, is a grand thing to do!


2 comments:

grandma Shauna said...

Cute kids! Can I borrow them soon. Thanks for posting PICTURES of kids. They're are still my favorite pics.

Lynne said...

Ha - I found out you have a blog. Yea! Now I can become one of your blog stalkers :)