If you, Sean and Stephanie, choose to accept this mission... please continue. If you have already played or seen this... let us know and we will discontinue. To help you make your decision: This is what you look like as a pig:

"You must guide your pig through the challenges of Life to discover what becomes of him in the end."
CHILDHOOD
"Your life starts on the restless streets of Styville. Having 12 brothers and sisters means that there is not much luxury or food to go around, but at least you have close family ties to draw strength from."
A chance comes up for either: "A Favor of Fame or Money? Do you choose love or money?"
you must now choose love or money... which you need both of through the game. You can only continue to play if you trust us in rolling the pigs for you. The rolls will go toward your "love" points. Or your "Money points." .... you must tell us how risky you would like to be in your rolling. We will pause here on our i-pod until we hear further from you.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry that I didn't respond sooner to your question. I haven't checked my comments because it's been forever since I posted. It was called goji juice. If you need any more info, just let me know. Thanks. Brooke
WE TOTALLY ACCEPT! and we choose love please :) we trust your rolling skills! and we miss you like crazy by the way.
Post a Comment