Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hangin' out in the wilderness!

Our ward activities committee put together a fabulous camp out last weekend. It was nice and calm, and we had great company!
Most of the families steered clear of the river, but we snuck down and let the kids play and they had a blast!


We had a campfire, s'mores, and incredibly hilarious songs! The kids slept through the night, but getting Eli to sleep was quite the task. He was happy to night be behind the bars of his crib and kepts rolling around and screaming to the other campers "Goodnight!!", He finally feel asleep in the corner of the tent, we then transfered him to his sleeping bag and we had he and Annica both slept through the night.
In the morning Dj found a frog. The kids were both brave enough to hold and play with him. If only we could have brought him home....

Our friend Diane and her Husband are Bikers. Diane was nice enough to let Eli sit on her bike because he could not take his eye off of it. Yes my friends, she rides a Ducati. Not that I know much about bikes... but apparently a ducati is the ferrari of motorcycles. Eli was pretty excited about it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at how BIG those kiddos are...WoWzers where does the time go...

Rasmussen Family said...

i'm so bummed that my plans changed:(

Mel said...

So cute! Love that Eli totally fits on the bike:)

Britney said...

Looks like Eli is enjoying the thrill of a bike...you got a wild one on your hands???

Brooke said...

Sound like fun!! I don't know how I missed the post about needing to move - I'm glad it all worked out. I seem to remember someone who let us move in for a time when we were trying to move. I guess what goes around come around huh? Love you guys!!

Malya said...

I love the blog. The main picture is so fun- you take great pics of the kids too. Too cute.

grandma Shauna said...

Yea for frogs and motorcycles and water to play in AND for Eli and Annica and their handsome parents coming to Colorado in six days! We love you all!