Saturday, June 13, 2009

5 Years

DJ and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary this past week. My good friend Lori offered to babysit, so we were able to celebrate just the two of us! So we headed over to Buca Di Peppo and shared some spicy pasta, then went shopping for a new swim suit! You may have thought 5 years ago we were more creative in our dates, but it was really nice to be out without the stress and noise of chasing two small children around and such. My husband is amazing! I could not have picked a better husband or being having a better life. 5 years later we are still so blessed and so happy! Thanks for a great great evening babe! (and thanks to Lori for babysitting!)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congratulations! You guys are awesome and we miss you.

Britney said...

Congrats on 5 years!! I must say this is a great pic of you two! Especially you Jess!! You look very beautiful!!