There are many words for such a thing- Nuk, Pacy, Nuu-Nuu, suce, speen and our word of choice, "Binky".
This is Eli the day he came home from the hospital. Just over two weeks ago, you could have found him in a similar pose... binky in mouth and hands raised. (However, I do not have a picture of that because I made him take it out to take pictures)

As of about a week ago, I am proud to announce that Eli is 100% BINKY FREE! It took some work, and some scissors, but eventually he decided it wasn't worth it anymore.
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm sure that's nice not to have to worry about it anymore. Tucker is also addicted to his pacifier, and I'm worried we're going to have a hard time getting him off it too. Maybe it has something to do with the NICU? (I don't know about Eli, but the pacifier was literally Tucker's "babysitter" in the NICU, as it has been ever since!)
I have never heard any of those terms for a pacifier...except binky
Post a Comment