I mean really... what is so intriguing about sucking on your feet? But yet, somehow hes cute while doing it! (And how long do kids stay this flexible? )
Very cute pictures! I've wondered the same thing about feet--what makes them so enticing that babies want to suck on them? Tucker sucks on his feet even with shoes on--pretty gross! It's still cute though! :)
I am living the life of a dreamer. Mother of three handsome and amazing sons, and one beautiful and fabulous daughter; a wonderful husband and knowledge of the truth. We are blessed to have a good job that takes us to incredible places. We are enjoying the sights God has created for us, and making wonderful friends along the way.
6 comments:
Gosh, he's a cutie!
Very cute pictures! I've wondered the same thing about feet--what makes them so enticing that babies want to suck on them? Tucker sucks on his feet even with shoes on--pretty gross! It's still cute though! :)
Those pictures are priceless. Toes - they are just asking to be sucked on - don't you think? I still think about it when I see mine. Ha ha.!!
Too funny and I love those dimples in the second picture. Does that kid have any idea how cute he is?
I love it...He is so adorable. Can you believe you have a boy so big?
I love it! That's an Aunt Connie thing... She would bite her toenails. Did you know that about her?
Post a Comment