After the canoeing paddled down to an end, we took some time to enjoy the "beach". The kids sure got brave in the water! Annica found some friends as she always does, and Eli splashed around and giggled his little dimples deeper!
DJ and I enjoyed the company of just our family, got to hold hands and breath deeply... something about nature without the technology has a way of bringing relationships closer! What a great day! I love you honey!
As we were leaving, the sun started to come out and the cloud began to clear. So we atleast got a picture of the lake without the clouds! And here you have it!
2 comments:
Looks like a great day! Land of 10,000 lakes, ehh? Can't wait to see what other ones you can find.
Hey, sorry I'm such a slow-poke at getting back with you! The kids are so grown up! We miss you guys lots and lots. We're enjoying WA and love seeing what you are doing on your blog. How much longer do you think you'll be there? Sometimes Dan and I fantasize about living in the same place as you guys again. Maybe someday our dream will come true!
Post a Comment