Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You little ham you!!

Eli has been camera happy- especially at christmas time. He has even got to a point where he can say "Cheeeeese"! And he thinks he is so funny, whether the camera is on him or not- no matter what he is doing our saying. He has quite the forced silliest laugh!



9 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

we're on at the same time! I love his little outfit!!!

Kristin said...

He has gotten so much bigger in the last 2 months. What a cutie! We miss you guys.

Momza said...

Jessi he is such a little doll!
He looks like he has a really fun disposition/sense of humor!
Hope you're staying warm. Next time you're in CO please call me so we can see you!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Aww my Eli! I have missed talking to him on a regular basis. Too funny :)

Mommom said...

Oh my gosh! Look at all the hair! I can't get over the hair!! :)

Alisha said...

He gets cuter with every picture that I see! Adorable!

TnT Bingham said...

Jessi, it's so funny how much our kids have in common! I think our blogs read the same almost! ha!

Your background on the blog is so cute!

My favorite was your post about resolutions! Just what I needed to hear (not to be too hard on myself, but also to get "resolved" about something important!) You are wonderful!

Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday!

Britney said...

He has gotten so big!! I miss your kids. They are the cutest things! He looks like DJ to me in the last pic! Great to talking to ya this week. I miss hanging out with ya

Holly said...

These pictures are so cute! Little boys are so fun. :)