Monday, November 3, 2008

"Up North"

We are moving. Yup, most of you probably now that. We have been in Virginia For about 7 months and are heading to Minnesota in about 2-3 weeks. We spent the weekend there, thanks to DJ's company. We found a place to live fairly quickly, and are completely excited! DJ's Grandpa Jay will be moving in with us (which is awesome!) and so we needed more space. So we will be moving out of the apartments scene and into our first rental house. We found an awesome landlord that has been good to us and can't wait to move in! Except for the leaving Virginia part, (which I am still in denial about.)

After we figured everything out for the house, we had ALOT of time to play. So we went to the Mall of America! And its pretty incredible... there is a theme park, and an aquarium.... and of course tons of shops. Here are some pictures from there!








And here are pictures of our house. It has a big yard, both front and back. The back yard is fenced in, which is totally fun! Annica loved all the leaves to play in! They will still share a room, and grandpa will be downstairs. We will also have room for a craft room... and there will be a fireplace! Its a split entry, with washer and dryer.... I don't know what else you would want to know. But we LOVE IT! I will post more pictures once we move in! Thanks to Mortenson Construction for allowing us to go out! It really helped me feel better about moving! I think we will enjoy it there!




8 comments:

Mike and Tia Fam said...

I can't believe it! What a great find. And you have so so much yard - it looks beautiful. I can't wait to see the inside.

Momza said...

Great House! yea! for you guys!
(oh we think your Granpa Jay is awesome! we're in his ward!)
So good talking to you last weekend!
Hugs!

Christy said...

Looks like a nice house with a huge yard! And what can be better than a craft room. :) Good luck on the move. We hope it all goes smoothly.

Curt Alan Smith said...

That's exciting for you guys! I remember DJ's grandpa from our old basketball days.

I'm glad that work is going well for DJ. There have not been many offers coming in for CM grads lately so thats great that that DJ is still doing well.

Thanks so much for keeping us in your prayers and thoughts. It has helped our little family more than you know!

Sue said...

The house looks so cool! It will all be wonderful because you guys are awesome and will make lots of new friends. Remember to bloom where you are planted. Don't wait for people to be your friend...be theirs first!

Mommom said...

The house looks amazing. And forget Mall of America - I'll come visit for the craft room ;)

Tori said...

Wow, you're moving! Good luck with everything. That house looks wonderful.

stephanie and sean said...

i'm so so so so glad you guys found a place to live and love! it looks fantastic! i adore the picture of annababy in the leaves :) so beautiful ... don't you just LOVE autumn!