Monday, November 3, 2008

Faces

Annica's Silly Faces





Eli's Many Faces (or at least some of them)



4 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

I can't believe you still have that? Oh my goodness I was soo into poetry:) I love all the pics you put up of your kids! I wish I could see them! I can't wait to be a mom too and hopefully I won't have to wait a long time. You're a great mom and I love reading about your life:) and I promise I will keep up better on my blog

Brooke said...

Annica is so beautiful. I love her eyes - they look just like yours. BEAUTIFUL!! I loved their faces. Very cute.

stephanie and sean said...

i love love love those silly faces! what a wonderful post! this lifted my spirits :) sure do miss you guys.

Brooke said...

The "thingamabob" I used to make applesauce is called a Victorio Strainer - it's like a huge baby food maker:D. I just took a leap of crazy faith and started!! You can too!! Oh, and Cadence is in a joy school that I'm doing with four other moms. So every fifth week she's at my house - she still has one more year before kindergarten, so next year I'll do a proper preschool here again.